Click to enlarge image(s)
BOFA 3D PrintPro 4 Air Filtration System
A High Quality Fume & Dust Collector for Large Enclosed 3D Printer Systems with an Advanced Long-Lasting HEPA & Special Carbon Filter Air Scrubbing Filtration System that Specifically Removes over 99% the Unique Chemical Gases, Vapors & VOC's Created by 3D Printer and Related Processes, all at a Discount Price with Free Shipping.
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable HEPA and Carbon Filter Laser Fume and Dust Extraction Air Purifier for 3D Printing
- Strong Removal of Dust and Other Particles & Fibers Created During Laser Cutting, Coding, Marking & More.
- Strong Removal of VOC's, Fumes & Chemicals Released During Laser Processes
- Proper Phosphor-Based Carbon Blend for 99% Removal of Laser Fumes
- Portable and Easy to Move
- Compact Size
- Long Life, Low Cost Replacement Filters
- Low Noise
- Best for: Fume & Dust Removal for a Variety of AM (addditive manufacturing) 3D Printing Applications including Stereolithography, Fused Filament Fabrication, Fused Deposit Modelling, Wax Deposition Modelling WDM, HIP / HDPE, other Petrochemical Plastics
- 97 CFM Airflow - Optimal Airflow Rate for Enhanced Chemical, Dust & Odor Removal for Larger 3D Printers
- 3 level filtration - Pre, HEPA and chemical filters
- Filter change indicator
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- Powder coated for durability
- Compact size
- Small footprint
- Low noise levels
- 2 Year Warranty
Optional Features: Remote stop / start interface
- Model 3D PrintPro 4
- Voltage: Auto-Sensing 90V - 257V
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 26.7 x 14.8 x 16.5”
- Cabinet Construction Powder coated mild steel
- Duct Size: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Intake: Bottom, Back
- Output: Top, Back
- Reducers / adapters: available
- Airfow / Pressure 165m3/hr / 97 cfm
- Electrical Data 115v 50/60Hz full load current: 10 amps
- Noise Level < 49dB
- Weight 70 lbs
- Approvals CE
- Filter Media: Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction: Pad
- Filter Efficiency: (96% @ 2 microns)
Combined Filter Specifications
- HEPA Filter Media Glass Fibre
- HEPA Media Construction
- Maxi Pleat Construction with Webbing Spacers
- Filter Housing Zintec Mild Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon 14 lbs
- Filter Efficiency 99.997% @ 0.3 micron
Compact Fume & Dust Extraction for Large Enclosed 3D Printers
Large enclosed 3D printing systems require proper air filtration to maintain a safe working environment, compliance with regulations for air quality, etc. Proper fume and dust removal from these systems requires not only the proper HEPA and pre-filters for particle removal, but also a heavier proper-blend carbon filter to provide effective removal of fumes and chemical odors, while allowing filter to last longer. The correct airflow rate is also needed to clean the air but not too slow or too fast. If the airflow is too fast, this may degrade the quality of the printed object. The BOFA 3D PrintPro 4 provides 97 CFM, exactly the right airflow rate for large 3D printers, to help you produce high-quality products and save on materials with far fewer rejects.
The 3D PrintPro 4's powerful 3-stage filtration system effectively removes more than 99% of potentially harmful fumes and particulates created during stereolithography, fused filament / deposit modeling and 3D printing processes using wax, HDPE, HIP, petrochemical plastics and other substrates--without having to duct outside. That means you can work virtually anywhere and breathe clean air while you create and run your business. An optional high-flow BOFA hose kit is available below for easy connection to your 3D printer as well as enhanced performance due to the smooth inside of the BOFA hoses (not corrugated which traps material and can be hazardous).
Order your 3D PrintPro 4 Laser Air Filtration System today here at a discount online sales price and enjoy clean, safe air in your shop, and higher profits. If you have any questions, give our specialists a call toll-free at 1-800-701-2513. We are here to help!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of BOFA Americas laser air purification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with BOFA Americas top rated 2 year warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or real air cleaning power provided by top-rated BOFA Americas laser air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
When you buy your money and energy saving BOFA Americas laser fume and dust extractors and filters from us, you get a brand new unit, at the best possible price, with BOFA Americas amazing 2 year warranty. Our innovative partnership with BOFA Americas allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new air quality hazard-eliminating BOFA Americas air purifiers and filters at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct. If you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, however, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.