On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Hygrometers & Thermometers
Monitor and Maintain Proper Indoor Humidity Levels and Temperature for Health and the Protection of Household Items and Collectables with an Electronic Thermo Hygrometer. We offer the Best Wireless Hygro Thermometers that Accurately Gauge and Digitally Display the Room’s Temperature and Humidity, At Cheap Discount Prices with Free Shipping!
Combination Hygrometers & Thermometers
Too much or too little moisture in the air you live in and breathe can cause a variety of problems. When indoor air is too dry it can cause your skin and sinuses to become dry and cracked. If you have allergies or asthma it will cause an increase in attacks, and can cause respiratory problems for just about anyone. Dry air can also cause wood floors and furniture to dry out and warp. When indoor air has too much moisture, however, airborne bacteria, mold, viruses and other germs have the water they need to grow. This increases allergy and asthma attacks, respiratory issues as well as other health problems. Too much humidity also causes mold and mildew to grow on furniture, clothing and other household items leading to damage and costly repairs.
According to the EPA and other indoor environmental experts, indoor humidity levels for your best health and to prevent damage to household items should be between 30 and 50 percent, depending on outside temperature. The best way to monitor temperature and gauge humidity in the rooms of your home is with wireless electronic thermometers and digital hygrometers. They allow you to accurately and easily monitor indoor temperature and humidity to help you keep them at their optimal levels.
Other than health problems and damage to household items, there are a variety of other issues caused by too much or too little humidity in indoor air. Below is a list of a few of these. If you have a room for any of the items listed below it is extremely important to have an electronic wireless thermometer and digital hygrometer to monitor temperature and accurately gauge humidity:
• Photography, Art and Stamp Collectors — high humidity can lead to fading, discoloration, and silvering, as well as mold growth and insect infestations. Extremely low humidity leads to photographs becoming brittle or the emulsion flaking off. Paint cracks, separates, and peels. Paper molds, tears, and fades. Antique veneers separate and warp. Fine papers and textile arts are particularly sensitive.
• Wine Enthusiasts have to have the best digital hygrometer/thermometer — monitoring and maintaining the correct temperature and humidity will preserve your wine collection. Too much humidity and mold will grow causing damage to wood in your wine cellar and labels. If you’re your collection is stored with not enough humidity the cork will crack and air will leak into the bottle ruining the wine.
• Cigar Aficionados — the best condition for storing cigars is an approximate humidity of 68-74%. Desirable cigar flavors evolve in these conditions. Dry cigars become fragile and burn faster, developing an unpleasant and slightly bitter taste. Cigars that are too damp will burn unevenly and produce a heavy and acidic flavor, and is why having a wireless electronic hygrometer and thermometer to accurately gauge humidity is a must.
• Musicians — natural wood is still the preferred material used to craft musical instruments because of its pleasing tonal qualities, but wood expands and contracts with changes in relative humidity. Humidity causes damage to instruments when stresses created by expansion or contraction causes joints to fail or the wood to cracks.
• Indoor Gardeners — the best digital thermometer hygrometers are the only way to accurately gauge and keep humidity at it is proper level. Most houseplants thrive with humidity levels around 60%. Native desert plants prefer a much lower relative humidity around 30-35%, while tropical plants need more moisture thrive, up to 90% humidity.
The best digital thermometers and hygrometers are accurate electronic gauges that allow to easily monitor the humidly and temperature inside any room of your home. Monitoring indoor temperature and humidity will let you know whether your humidity and temperature is at healthy levels for you or what is being stored in that room. Electronic thermometers and hygrometers are extremely simple to use, have large easy to read digital screens and are relatively inexpensive. The best ones are wireless and combine a hygrometer with a thermometer allowing you to accurately monitor both temperature and humidity with one electronic device. Because they are wireless you can move them room to as needed simply and easily.
Here, we offer the best wireless electronic hygrometers and thermometers allowing you to easily monitor both humidity and temperature. Our digital hygrometer thermometers are extremely accurate and make and are made to last. Being an online based store we do not have the costly overhead of traditional stores. These savings allow us to offer the best wireless thermo hygrometers with large, accurate and easy to read digital displays on sale at the best possible price.
We make it easy and affordable for you to monitor indoor temperature and accurately gauge indoor humidity to help make sure you keep both their proper levels. If you have any questions about the indoor humidity or temperature levels or the wireless electronic hygrometer thermometers we have for sale please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
No Sales Tax Outside AL!
LABOR DAY SALE IS STILL GOING!!!
SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
ENTER COUPON CODE
IF CODE DOESN'T WORK
USE CODE SUMMER19
FOR 3% OFF
**SOME ITEMS RESTRICTED
THINK YOU FOUND A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT OR BEAT IT
*Can Choose Price Match or Promotional Code, Not Both*