On Smart Phones
Reaction to Chemicals!
Low Energy, Poor Sleep, Chronic Allergy & Asthma Attacks from Household Chemicals? Unfortunately, Yes.
Chemical fumes and odors are all around us in the home, office, art studios, workshops, and so many other places. As a result, many people have unexplained headaches, eye, nose, throat irritation, sleepless nights, or more serious respiratory conditions / overall body weakness and don't realize that the cause could be the chemical residues present in the air they breathe on a daily basis. For some people, even odors from cooking or carpets can bring on symptoms similar to a reaction to chemicals--severe headaches, such as migraines, muscle aches, weakness / fatigue, and more.
One of the biggest dangers to our health is VOC's. VOC's (volatile organic compounds) are often found in paints and lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment such as copiers and printers (that smell when you're making copies), and the list goes on and on.VOC's are also often used as components of household products such as varnishes, cosmetic supplies, hobby products, fuel of various types, and even dry cleaned clothing.
All of these products can emit organic compounds as gases while you are using them, and when they are stored under the sink, in the basement, closets, etc. When we the open that drawer, put on that suit, or open a door, we get a fresh dose of chemicals. Even if they don't immediately cause a reaction, studies have shown that VOC's not only cause allergic reactions, but can contribute to generalized ill health over time and it's unnecessary.
If you have a gas stove, wood burning stove, or kerosene/LP gas heaters, there's a good chance harmful gases like carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide, are being generated, which are all poisonous to humans. Even hair and nail salons also have a lot of chemicals / solvents floating around in the air, which can be harmful to employees and customers.
So how do we prevent a reaction to chemicals? Obviously, you can throw out the chemicals in some cases, but when the source cannot easily be eliminated (such as a work environment or the chemicals are used in the home / office on a regular basis), the only real solution is a professional-grade air HEPA air filter with an activated carbon filter.
Here are some top-notch air purifiers that we sell and highly recommend (the W / Pro models are for workshops/source capture, the D or DX models offer more activated carbon for heavy chemical concentrations; for lighter chemical / odor issues, we recommend the Blueair units):
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
Note: All prices in US Dollars
No Sales Tax Outside AL!
SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
JUST ENTER COUPON CODE
AUG 31-SEPT 4TH !!!
SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY
IF CODE DOESN'T WORK
THINK YOU FOUND A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT OR BEAT IT
*Can Choose Price Match or Promotional Code, Not Both*