On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
Click to enlarge image(s)
SmartFog Commercial Portable Humidifier and Fogging Room Disinfection System 3 GPH
A Powerful Portable Direct Space Industrial-Grade Humidification and Fogging Disinfection System that Provides Fast-Evaporating 'Dry' Fog for Maximum Humidification or Antimicrobial Action, No Misting or Surface Wetting, No Puddles, Safe Around Electronics, with Over 24 lbs (3 Gallons) Per Hour Output Capacity (1050 CFM), Standard 110v Power, All at a Discount Price with Free Shipping.
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable Commercial Room - Spot Humidifier and Fogging Disinfection System
- Practical Room Size: 3000 square feet per unit (24,000 cubic feet)
- Can Fog at 1050 CFM for Large Spaces or 525 CFM for Smaller Spaces
- Generate and maintain any level of required humidity from 1% to 99% without wetting
- Accurate, consistent humidity throughout the room ±1%
- Consistent, super-fast evaporating 4.2 micron droplet size
- Elimination of mold, bacteria & dust with disinfectants
- No drains, no pumps or fans required
- No wet-spots - Guaranteed
- No white mineral spots - not ultrasonic
- No drains, pumps or fans needed
- Maintenance free-no nozzle replacements
- Best for: Trucking - Sea Transportation - Produce Cold Storage - Seafood Disinfection - Meat Storage - Storage - Schools, Gyms & Classrooms - Houses - Restaurants - Hospitals - Electronics Manufacturing - Laboratories - Textile Manufacturing - Printing Rooms - Extra Large Walk In Cigar Humidors - Tobacco Storage & More!
- Consistent 4.2 Micron Droplet (Smallest, most consistent droplet size available today)
- 24/7 Automated Operation
- Powerful 25 lbs of Moisture Per Hour if Humidifying
- 1050 or 525 CFM Fog Rate if Disinfecting Using Bypass Switch
- Maintenance-free--no nozzles to replace
- Uses common compressed air - 2-4 CFM at 100 PSI (compressor not included)
- Disinfect/sanitize a room with any water-dissolving disinfectant, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
- Advanced Smart Fog® AirNet Technology (Equal droplet spacing)
- Cold Fog (No condensation)
- Works at all temperatures (30°F-150°F)
- Durable non-clogging system.
- Reliable Industrial PLC Humidity Control - better, more accurate than cheap humidistats
- Optional ZeroTDS Water Filtration System
- 1 Year Warranty
Installation / Operation Requirements (Not Included)
- Type: Mobile Spot or Room Humidifier and Fogging Room Disinfection System
- Droplet Size: 4.2 Microns
- Power: 110VAC 60hz
- Watts: 0.4 kW/hr
- Water: 3.0 Gallons Per Hour, 1-10 psi
- Dimensions: 24" W x 14.5"D x 71" T
- Compressed Air Requirements: 2-`4 CFM at 100 PSI
- Hand-Fill: No
- Water Source: Water Line Hookup, Tap Water OK
- Power cord length: 5 ft
- Lead time: 3-5 business days
- Air Compressor--Screw or Piston Compressor or Source of Compressed Air with airflow at 3 CFM (72 LPM ) @ 110 psi (7 Bar)
- 120-240VAC electrical supply at CPLC Controller
- Water supply, at minimum pressure of 10 psi (3 Bar) with Max flow rate: 2 GPH (6 LPH)
Portable Commercial Humidification and Disinfection for Large and Small Rooms
Many portable commercial humidifiers are notorious for wetting surfaces, not providing the amount of humidity needed, requiring too much maintenance, not easy to move around, don't work at low temperatures, put white mineral dust on surfaces, or all of the above. The main problem affecting humidification is not having a consistent small droplet size so that the water evaporates quickly before reaching a surface. Even with a small droplet size, many commercial humidifiers can't maintain consistently small droplets, so some range up to 20 microns, which turn into puddles and wet surfaces. SmartFog solved all of these issues and more, creating an affordable, dependable portable commercial humidifier with no tank refilling, humification up to 99%, zero maintenance, and no white mineral dust (not ultrasonic).
SmartFog units can also be used as fogging room disinfection systems, dispensing a super fine mist of disinfectant to every crack and crevice leaving no trace as the fog touches the surface, destroys mold and germs and evaporates quickly. If using a concentrated disinfectant, simply add the injection kit below. If planning to use a pre-mixed solutions, no injection kit is needed---simply allow the unit to pull the disinfecant direclty fromt the bottle. Then with a few quick calculations we can share with you, you can fog for the proper length of time and get exceptionally effective disinfections, odor reduction, etc in far less time than by other methods. Call 800-701-2513 for details.
The secret of Smart Fog lies in the small droplet size of the water and the engineered spacing between the air and water. Smart Fog has succeeded in manipulating the droplet size to be the smallest consistent size in the industry. SmartFog's unique, advanced 'AirNet' technology keeps equal sapce between droplets, ensuring they evaporate before they can land on a surface. According to researchers the use of Smart Fog aids in the reduction of dust and air borne bacteria/viruses from the air. The Smart Fog ES100 systems can even be used to disinfect an entire room using any water soluble disinfectant.
Smart Fog systems are maintenance free--nozzles don’t need to be replaced, and only a water filter change if you choose to add the optional ZeroTDS filtration system. The ES100-2 system's output is strong. Eadh unit provides over 25 pounds (3.0 gallons) of moisture per hour, even at temperatures from 30 - 150 degrees F. Best of all, the SmartFog ES100-1 is easily portable, for fast setup and quick humidification at virtually any location with power and a water source. An optional zero TDS (total dissolved solids) water filtraiton system is available, if needed.
If you need fast, dependable, portable spot or room humidification in a large room. at an affordable price, the SmartFog ES100 system is a perfect choice that will not wet surfaces and will accurately maintain the humidity you need. Order your SmartFog ES100-2 Portable Commercial Humidifier today and put that consistent, perfect SmartFog humidity to work for you!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of SmartFog quality humidification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with SmartFog's top rated warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount humidifier that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or warranties provided by top-rated SmartFog humidifier systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
Our innovative partnership with SmartFog allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new dry air eliminating SmartFog humidifier, filters and accesories at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct-if you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.
If you have any questions give us a call or send us an email and one of humidification experts will be happy to help.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
Call for Shipping Quote
and to Place Order
Customer Service Team:
Our team is available by phone 9am-5pm CST Monday - Friday with 24 Hour Voicemail Available After Hours and Weekends
SAVE UP TO 20% OFF YOUR ORDER
ENTER COUPON CODE
ENDS APR 16TH
IF CODE DOESN'T WORK
USE CODE APCDeals20
FOR 3% OFF
IF CODES DO NOT WORK, ITEM IS ALREADY AT LOWEST PRICE
ON THE INTERNET.
PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
THINK YOU FOUND A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT OR BEAT IT
*Can Choose Price Match or Promotional Code, Not Both*
We've Got You Covered.