Click to enlarge image(s)
Kwikool Iceberg II 2421-2 Portable Industrial Air Conditioner
A Top-Rated Portable Commercial Air Conditioning Unit with 23,500 Btu of Cooling Power, High-Efficiency Components, Quiet Operation & Compact Design for for Powerful Mobile Cooling in Workshops, Warehouses, Manufacturing, Large Offices, Buildings & More, with up to 800 Square Foot Coverage with 9' Ceilings
Uses & Benefits:
- Quick, energy-efficient portable cooling for larger indoor spaces
- Provides a full 2 Tons of cooling power - up to 800 square foot coverage per machine at 9' ceilings, if walls / ceiling are insulated.
- Excellent for large rooms, gyms, buildings, small warehouses, workshops, etc.
- Requires dual 14" ducting / venting for maximum performance; 208/230v power, 20 amp breaker
Calculate 1 ton for each 400 square feet at 9' ceiling height. Example: If the room is 800 square feet with 9' ceilings, you would need 2 tons since 1 ton will cover 400 square feet--or one KIB2421 unit. If walls and ceilings are not well insulated, coverage is cut in half because of cool air loss, so you would need 2 KIB2421 units in that case.
- MADE IN USA
- 23,500 BTU/H – 2 Ton capacity air-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with KwiKool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- High-Quality Shraeder service ports
- COOLING CAPACITY 23,500 BTU/hr @ 95F at 60% RH (2-Ton)
- Compressor Type Hermetic Recip.
- Operating Temperatures 60-110 F 50%RH
- Fan Type (Centrifugal) Direct Drive
- Air Flow (CFM) 750/3 Speed
- Supply Air Device Adjustable Vent
- Supply Air Chute Kit (optional) 2 - 6" Dia. x 15" Length
- I/O Integral Condenser Balanced Air Flow
- Fan Type (Centrifugal) Direct Drive
- Air Flow (CFM) 1100
- Condenser Duct Specs (optional) 2 - 14" Dia. x 8' Length
- Condenser Duct Max. Length 25'
- Power Supply (Volts) 208/230 Single Phase
- Current Consumption (Amps) 11.5/10.4
- Power Consumption (Watts) 2.5
- Maximum Circuit Breaker (Amps) 20
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity(Amps) 14.25
- Min./Max. Voltage 195-225/210-250
- Power Cord Gauge/Length 12/6'
- Plug Configuration NEMA 6-20
- Width x Depth x Height (Inches) 20.325" x 41" x 43.325"
- Weight (Lbs.) 295
- Shipping Weight (Lbs.) 345
- Ceiling Kit Weight (Lbs.) 47
- Shipping Weight w/ Ceiling Kit 392
- Compressor Overload Internal Kill Switch
- Fan Motor Overload Automatic Internal Kill Switch
- Evaporator Freeze Protection Hot Gas Bypass
- High Pressure Switch Manual
- Low Pressure Switch Automatic
- Compressor Short Cycle Yes
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Thermostat Type Microprocessor/Digital
- Condensate Pump Overflow Yes
- Condensate Tank Overflow Yes
The Model KIB2421 Free Standing Industrial Air Cooling system (nominal 2-ton or 23,500 BTU) is the smallest unit possible in size and capacity in The Iceberg Commercial Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables for both primary and backup air conditioning.
With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling and balanced air system, the KIB2421 is the perfect solution for cooling small server and IDF rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features.
From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series out performs, out lasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series units come standard with our exclusive I/O Integral Condenser Dual Ducting that provides isolated and balanced air pressure within the space for maximum cooling efficiency. The KIB2421 runs on a standard 230-volt/20-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure.
This unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
And, KwiKool products are proudly MADE IN AMERICA.
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of Kwikool air cooling products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with Kwikool's top rated warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air conditioner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or warranties provided by top-rated Kwikool portable air conditioning systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
Our innovative partnership with Kwikool allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man, saves shipping time, and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand heat-eliminating Kwikool portable air conditioners and accessories at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct-if you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.
If you have any questions give us a call or send us an email and one of indoor air quality experts will be happy to help.