Fumex FA5-2 Laser Fume & Dust Extraction System
A High Quality Commercial Large Bed Fume & Dust Collection Air Purifier for Laser Cutting, Marking, Engraving and More with an Advanced Long-Lasting HEPA & Special Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Carbon Filter Air Scrubber System that Specifically Removes The Unique Chemical Gases, Vapors & VOC's Created by Lasers, 450 CFM, 39 Inches Water Column Suction, Made in USA, On Sale Here at the Best Possible Cheap Discount Online Sales Price with Free Shipping! A Top-Rated Laser Fume and Dust Collection Air Cleaner System for Epilog Fusion Pro 48 & Similar Big Bed Lasers Systems.
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable HEPA and Carbon Filter Laser Fume and Dust Extraction Air Purifier
- Strong Removal of Dust and Other Particles & Fibers Created During Laser Coding, Marking, Engraving & More.
- Strong Removal of VOC's, Fumes & Chemicals Released During Laser Processes
- Proper Carbon Blend for Over 99% Removal of Laser Fumes
- Clean design limits operator exposure to particulates during filter changes
- Outperforms Other Extractors with Higher CFM Airflow and Costs Less!
- Portable and Easy to Move
- Dustless construction suitable for all environments
- 100 % recyclable construction
- Compact Size
- Long Life, Low Cost Replacement Filters
- Low Noise
- Made in USA!
- Best for: Fume & Dust Removal with Large-Bed Laser Marking, Coding, Cutting, Engraving & Similar Applications with Laser Exhaust Output of 450 CFM or Less. Great for Large Bed Enclosed and Open Bed Lasers
- 450 CFM Airflow with Powerful 39" W/C Suction!
- 5' Hose Kit Included!
- Set of Filters Included : 9" MERV 11 pre-filter, HEPA Filter 99% efficient @ .3 micron, 30 lb Gas/Odor Filter- Blended Media
- Optional Additional 30 lb Carbon Filter for Total of 60 lbs.
- Improved bonded carbon technology maximizes one pass efficiency
- Baffled – sound attenuated Electronic variable speed blower control
- Electronic filter monitoring w/ display included
- Calibrated electronic VOC /gas sensor included!
- Top Rated Fumex 2 Year Warranty
- Options High efficiency hoods
- Optional ducted exhaust
- Gas-specific filters
- Start / Stop Relay (see options below)
- Additional 30 lb Carbon Filter
- 100 lb External Heavy Bed Carbon Filter for Extra Heavy Fume Control, Trade Shows, Etc.
- Cabinet Construction Cabinet: 16 ga . welded steel, powder coat finish
- Sound Level 59 dBA (quiet)
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H) 13.75” x 15.25” x 27.75”
- Weight: 134 lb / 46 kg (without filters)
- Blowers Performance 405 CFM at 39" wc
- Blowers Centrifugal Direct-Drive, Brushless Motor
- Electrics 90/250/1/50-60 (120v or 230v plug)
- Pre-wired 3 wire power cable,
- 7.5 ft (2.3m) w/plug
- Amp Draw: 6.0 / 4.0
- UL listed compliance
- Standard Filter Set: 9” Pre-Filter: MERV 11 99.999% at 1 micron, 4” - HEPA Filter: 99.97% @ 0.3 micron, 4” - 30 lb Gas / Odor filter
- 1 x 3”, 1 x 4” or 1 x 6” air inlet
- 5 ft. 2-ply rubber hose, smooth core
- 2”/ 51mm or 3”/ 76mm inside diameter w/hose clamps
- (4) Industrial grade wheels
- DOWNLOAD MANUAL HERE
- DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET HERE
Powerful Fume & Dust Extraction for Large Bed Lasers
Many health and safety hazards are associated with laser fumes from laser cutters, markers, engravers and laser printers. The type and severity of the hazard depends on the material being cut. Whatever material you are cutting, a material safety data sheet (MSDS) is a good starting point for identifying health risks. OSHA has established permissible exposure limits based on an 8‐hour time-weighted average (TWA) for hundreds of dusts and chemicals, including many metal dusts generated in laser cutting. And the usual solution is, of course, to filter these pollutants wtih a quality laser fume and dust extraction system. Many laser manufacturers specify an extraction airflow rate that will ensure the bed stays clean while working.
The typical laser fume and dust collection unit blowers, however, often move a significant amount of air, however, often don't have the actual suction needed to really keep the debris and airborne pollutants out of the way. Fumex does it differently. The Fumex FA5-2 laser fume extraction system utilizes a high performance vacuum blower which allows for an amazing 39 inches of suction, compare to the usual 15-20 inches of water column / suction often found on other extractors with even higher CFM. The result? Better performance and lower unit and maintenance costs.
The FA5-2 includes a 3 stage hybrid filter system to capture and treat the potentially hazardous particulates and gases generated in the laser cutting processes. Easy to use digital controls and an integrated electronic gas sensor continuously monitor the system. A large capacity pre-filter protects the large HEPA filter and gas/odor filter providing an extremely cost-effective, efficient air filtration system.
The FA5-2 filtration capacity and powerful variable speed blower provide maximum flexibility for this laser fume extractor. Ideal for a variety of medium duty laser cutting applications where more odors / chemicals are present, the FA5-2 includes a 30 lb activated carbon / media filter, with option of adding a second 30 lb carbon filter for a total of 60 lbs for heavy odor and chemical pollutant removal.
Fumex manufactures a complete line of laser cutter fume extractor systems specifically designed for industrial processes that generate laser fumes. These fume extractors are permanent or portable, cost efficient and reliable with a 2-year warranty, and they're American Made. They are suitable for most environments including: commercial/industrial locations, offices, schools, universities, and museums. These powerful extraction systems can be permanently mounted or portable, cost efficient, easy to integrate, and come with a reliable with a 2 year warranty.
So if you're looking for a quality, low maintenance large bed laser fume and dust extraction system for commercial and industrial laser marking, cutting or engraving applications, the Fumex FA5-2 is a great, cost effective extraction unit choice.
Order your Fumex FA5-2 Laser Fume & Dust Extractor today here at a discount online sales price and enjoy clean, safe air in your shop, and higher overall profits! If you have any questions, give our specialists a call toll-free at 1-800-701-2513. We are here to help!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of Fumex laser air purification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with Fumex top-rated 2 year warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or real air cleaning power provided by top-rated Fumex laser air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
When you buy your money and energy saving Fumex laser fume and dust extractors and filters from us, you get a brand new unit, at the best possible price, with Fumex amazing 2 year warranty. Our innovative partnership with Fumex allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new air quality hazard-eliminating Fumex air purifiers and filters at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct in terms of shipping cost. If you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, however, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.