Click to enlarge image(s)
BOFA AD PVC iQ Laser Fume & Dust Extraction System
A High Quality Fume & Dust Collector Specfically for Laser Engraving, Coding, Marking & More with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Materials with 4 Stage Advanced HEPA and Carbon Filter Air Scrubbing System Designed to Remove PVC-Related Odors, VOC's and Particles, All at a Discount Price with Free Shipping.
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable HEPA and Carbon Filter Laser Fume and Dust Extraction Air Purifier for PVC
- Strong Removal of Dust and Other Particles & Fibers Created During Laser Cutting, Coding, Marking PVC Materials
- Strong Removal of VOC's, Fumes & Chemicals Released During Laser Processes using PVC Materials
- Proper Phosphor-Based Carbon Blend for Safe 99% Removal of Laser Fumes
- Portable and Easy to Move
- Compact Size
- Low Noise
- Acid Resistant Coatings
- Best for: Fume & Dust Removal with Small-Bed Laser Cutting, Marking, Coding & Similar Sized Lasers using PVC Materials. Great for Small Enclosed Lasers with No Exhaust Fan or those with 188 CFM or less exhaust airflow.
- 188 CFM Airflow
- Turbine with high airflow and pressure
- High contrast display
- Real-time airflow reading
- Independent filter condition monitoring
- Filter status warnings
- ‘Run safe’ operation
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- iQ Operating System
- HCL and VOC gas sensors
- Automatic flow control
- Easi-Seal’ filter location mechanism
- Auto-sensing voltage (90-257v) for global use!
- Reverse Flow Filter Technology for Maximum Filtration Efficiency and Filter Life
- Advanced Carbon Filter Technology
- Chemical Pad Pre-Filter
- Deep Pleat Pre-Filter
- HEPA Filter Technology
- Blend of Impregnated Activated Carbons for Effective PVC Fume Removal
- 17-Point SureCheck Quality Standard
- 2 Year Warranty
- Filter change / System fail signal
- Remote stop / start interface--turns the extractor on when the laser comes on.
- Model AD PVC iQ
- Voltage: Auto-Sensing 90V - 257V
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 43 x 22.4 x 25”
- Cabinet Construction Brushed stainless steel with epoxy coated internal contact parts
- Duct Size: 75 mm (2 inch)
- Intake: Back, Lower Port
- Output: Back, Upper Port
- Reducers / adapters: available
- Airfow / Pressure 320m³/hr 188cfm / 96mbar
- Electrical Data 90 - 257v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 12.5 amps / 1.1kw
- Noise Level < 56dB* (at typical operating speed)
- Weight 209 lbs
- Approvals CE UL
DEEPPLEAT Pre-Filter Specifications
- Surface Media Area 2m2 approx (21.52 sq ft)
- Filter Media Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction 8 Pocket Bag Filter
- Filter Efficiency (95% @ 0.9 microns)
Combined Filter Specifications
- HEPA Filter Media Glass Fibre
- HEPA Media Construction
- Maxi Pleat Construction with Webbing Spacers
- Filter Housing Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon - Blend for PVC Fumes 21 kgs (46.2 lbs)
- Filter Efficiency 99.997% @ 0.3 micron
Safe Filtration for Laser PVC Cutting, Engraving, Marking & More
The AD PVC iQ extraction system has been designed to effectively deal with the corrosive nature of the fumes generated when lasering PVC (polyvinyl chloride) materials. Laser Fume ExtractorsAdvantage Range of Laser Fume Extractors. The AD PVC iQ extraction system has been designed to effectively deal with the corrosive nature of the fumes generated when lasering PVC materials.
The AD PVC iQ's latest design specification now offers many of the features associated with our “Best in Class” AD Oracle iQ model as standard but in addition all internally exposed surfaces have been coated to resist the corrosive nature of the fume and each unit is fitted with HCL and VOC sensors which continually monitor the exhaust air of the unit giving added safety assurance.
The iQ Operating System performs at two distinct levels. Operators certainly benefit from the ease of operation and clarity of real-time information, however the iQ system also provides a cache of analytical data, enabling users to download performance and operating parameters for evaluation purposes. The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and ensures that maintenance downtime and ownership costs are kept to a minimum.
Order your BOFA AD PVC iQ Laser Fume & Dust Extractor today here at the best possible discount online sales price and enjoy clean, safe air in your shop, and higher profits. If you have any questions, give our specialists a call toll-free at 1-800-701-2513. We are here to help!
***Free ground shipping to Continental US only. Shipments to Alaska, Hawai will have appropriate shipping added.
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of BOFA Americas laser air purification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with BOFA Americas top rated 2 year warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or real air cleaning power provided by top-rated BOFA Americas laser air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
When you buy your money and energy saving BOFA Americas laser fume and dust extractors and filters from us, you get a brand new unit, at the best possible price, with BOFA Americas amazing 2 year warranty. Our innovative partnership with BOFA Americas allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new air quality hazard-eliminating BOFA Americas air purifiers and filters at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct. If you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, however, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.