Click to enlarge image(s)
BOFA AD Access Laser Fume & Dust Extraction System
A High Quality Entry-Level Fume & Dust Collector for Laser Engraving, Coding, Marking & More with an Advanced Long-Lasting HEPA & Special Carbon Filter Air Scrubbing System that Specifically Removes The Unique Chemical Gases, Vapors & VOC's Created by Lasers. An Excellent Choice for VersaLASER & Similar Small-Bed Lasers Systems.
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable HEPA and Carbon Filter Laser Fume and Dust Extraction Air Purifier
- Strong Removal of Dust and Other Particles & Fibers Created During Laser Cutting, Coding, Marking & More.
- Strong Removal of VOC's, Fumes & Chemicals Released During Laser Processes
- Proper Phosphor-Based Carbon Blend for 99% Removal of Laser Fumes
- Portable and Easy to Move
- Compact Size
- Long Life, Low Cost Replacement Filters
- Low Noise
- Best for: Fume & Dust Removal with Small-Bed Laser Cutting, Marking, Coding & Similar Sized Lasers. Great for Small Enclosed Lasers with No Exhaust Fan.
- 106 CFM Airflow - Good for Lasers with Exhaust CFM of 106 CFM or Less, Small Enclosed Beds w/ No Exhaust, etc.
- Includes Standard Hose Kit A1020279
- Filter Condition Indicator
- DeepPleat Pre Filter
- Advanced Carbon Filter Technology
- Reverse Flow Air Technology
- HEPA Filter Technology
- 17-Point SureCheck Quality Standard
- 2 Year Warranty
- Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Filter change / System fail signal
- Remote stop / start interface--turns the extractor on when the laser comes on.
- Model AD Access
- Voltage: Auto-Sensing 90V - 257V
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 20.1 x 12.6 x 12.2”
- Cabinet Construction Powder coated mild steel
- Duct Size: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Intake: Top
- Output: Bottom, back
- Reducers / adapters: available
- Airfow / Pressure 380m3/hr / 96mbar 223cfm / 96mbar
- Electrical Data 115v 50/60Hz full load current: 1.2 amps / 135 watts
- Noise Level < 56dB* (at typical operating speed)
- Weight 46.3lbs
- Approvals CE UL
DEEPPLEAT Pre-Filter Specifications
- Surface Media Area 1.74m2 approx
- Filter Media Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction 100mm DeepPleat Construction with Webbing Spacers
- Filter Efficiency (95% @ 0.9 microns)
Combined Filter Specifications
- HEPA Filter Media Glass Fibre
- HEPA Media Construction
- Maxi Pleat Construction with Webbing Spacers
- Filter Housing Zintec Mild Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon 7 kgs (15.4 lbs)
- Filter Efficiency 99.997% @ 0.3 micron
Compact Fume & Dust Extraction for Light Duty Laser Marking, Coding & Engraving
Just because a laser is smaller doesn't mean you can get away with using a cheap air purifier. Smaller laser systems produce many of the same harmful fumes and dust as larger systems and need proper fume and dust removal to maintain a safe, healthy and productive work space. Cheap air cleaners often make matters worse because without the right filters to remove, pollutants, many harmful substances pass right through to be circulated more, creating more of a hazard.
The BOFA AD Access is the perfect answer to smaller laser system air purification needs. The AD Access offers a powerful 3-stage filtration system that includes BOFA's famous DeepPleat pre filter, HEPA and chemical removal section. BOFA’s Advantage (AD) Access fume extraction and filtration system effectively removes more than 99% of potentially harmful fumes and particulates created during the laser marking, coding, engraving and light duty cutting processes--without having to duct outside. That means you can work virtually anywhere and breathe clean air while you create and run your business.
The AD Access is ideal for use in light duty laser marking applications, including schools, sign making workshops and small scale industrial environments, mobile laser marking and much more. The AD Access will enable you to maintain a dust-free operating area, protect valuable equipment, maintain a higher quality mark, and reduce the number of rejects and contaminants--all of which mean more profit, fewer expenses, and fewer problems. The standard hose kit available below is highly recommended as it is designed to increase performance, decrease wear and tear on your machine, and prevent clogging (inside is smooth, not corrugated which can trap materials and create hazards)
Order your BOFA AD Access Laser Fume & Dust Extractor today here at a discount online sales price and enjoy clean, safe air in your shop, and higher profits. If you have any questions, give our specialists a call toll-free at 1-800-701-2513. We are here to help!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of BOFA Americas laser air purification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with BOFA Americas top rated 2 year warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or real air cleaning power provided by top-rated BOFA Americas laser air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
When you buy your money and energy saving BOFA Americas laser fume and dust extractors and filters from us, you get a brand new unit, at the best possible price, with BOFA Americas amazing 2 year warranty. Our innovative partnership with BOFA Americas allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new air quality hazard-eliminating BOFA Americas air purifiers and filters at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct. If you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, however, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.