Click to enlarge image(s)
AIRFLOW SYSTEMS F90 Commercial Explosion Proof Ambient Fume Extraction System
Maintain Clean, Safe Air Quality in Your Facility or Workshop with this Amazing Commercial Explosion Proof (XP) Ceiling Mount Ambient Fume and Gas Removal Air Purifier System with 40 lb Industrial-Strength Activated Carbon Filter and MERV 15 Dust Filter Standard and 100% Made in USA--All at the Best Possible Cheap Discount Online Sales Price with Free Regular Ground Shipping! Top-Rated for MEK, Gasoline & Diesel Fumes, Acetone and More.
Uses and Benefits
- Commercial - Industrial Air Cleaner System
- Proudly Made in USA!
- 1600 CFM Airflow for effective control of ambient flammable fumes, chemicals, VOC's, odors as well as dust
- Motor Upgrade to 2200 CFM Available for Higher Airflow
- Strong Particle Removal - Standard Filter Configuration Removes 95% of particles 0.5 microns
- Strong Flammable Fume Removal - Standard Filter Configuration Removes 99% of Fumes (with proper # of units for space)
- Can Remove 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns with Optional MERV 17 HEPA filter
- Customized Filter Combinations Available
- Can Be Ducted to Machines or Work Areas, Hoods, Etc.
- Best For: Dust, Fiber, Smoke, Flammable Chemical, VOC, Cleaning Solvents, MEK, Acetone, Gasoline, Diesel Fume Removal in Commercial Workshops, Manufacturing, Warehouses, Etc.
- Qty-(4) heavy-duty refillable ‘V-bank’ adsorption modules; of (20) lbs. activated carbon, total 80 lbs.
- Spark-resistant (4)” deep pleated disposable spark-resistant pre-filter.
- Right-angle exhaust’ heavy duty external blower silencer module.
- Airfoil-type (4)-way cleaned air directional exhaust louvers.
- (1.5) HP TEFC CLASS-1/GROUP D ‘EXPLOSION-PROOF’ Baldor ‘Super-E’ Premium Efficiency Baldor (3-phase) motor
- Quiet-Flow’ NON-SPARKING continuous duty premium blower.
- Motor / blower package is (correctly) located on the 'clean side' of the filters.
- Exclusive AFS Ultra-Seal (no air-bypass) filter mounting system (for main and 'safety' filter stage).
- Anti-corrosive powder-coat ‘AFS Blue’ cabinet paint color application (over seam welded all-steel cabinet).
- Premium high-memory gaskets, set in steel deep channels (for durability).
- 1 Year Airflow Systems Warranty, Parts and Labor
- Magnehelic (large dial) type filter-pressure monitor gauge
- 3/8” eyebolts for chain hanging (factory installed)
- 4” HEPA Minipleat filter package (24”x20”x4”- MERV 17 rating, 1000 cfm)
- 12” HEPA filter package (24”x20”x12”- MERV 17 rating, 1600 cfm)
- Motor Upgrade to 3 HP for higher airflow
- Construction: 16 ga. steel cabinet, powder coated;
- Blower Pkg (HP): 1.5, std.
- Noise Level (dBA): 74 std./78 Class II
- Electrical: 1.5 HP - 208-230/460/3/60, 5/2.5 amps, 3.0 HP - 208-230/460/3/60, 8.0/4.0
- Width: 21.00”
- Height: 27.00”
- Depth: 66.00”
Powerful Commercial-Grade XP Ambient Fume Extraction System
Flammable chemicals, solvents and VOC's are a common problem in manufacturing and warehouse operations. The Airflow Systems F90-XP is a cost-effective ambient explosion-proof chemical fume extractor that removes almost any kind of chemical or VOC, helping you prevent workplace injury, prevent explosions and fires, increase performance and revenue, while maintaining compliance with OSHA and local regulations .
The F90 provides the ability to tailor the filter configuration to your specific needs, with effective removal of whatever of pollutants you have. The F90 is built with to industrial standards, with tough powder coated 16 gauge steel panels and quality components that will be running smoothly for many years to come. The F90 can be mounted in the ceiling of warehouses, on a wall or even placed on stand.
Wherever you need real explosion proof fume, gas, or VOC control, fast, and at a discount price, the Airflow Systems F90 is a perfect industrial fume extraction air cleaner to buy. Order your Airflow Systems F90-F Commercial Ambient Fume Extraction System today here at the best possible discount online sales price due to our super low overhead as an online store. Got questions? Call our specialists today at 1-800-701-2513 for a free evaluation of the specific filter configuration and number of Airflow F90 units that will perfectly suit your application and meet your requirements. We are here to help!