AER Control Systems SPC Portable Fume & Dust Collector
Maintain Clean, Safe Air Quality in Your Commercial Workshop with a Top-Rated Portable Fume & Dust Collector Unit. Here We Offer The Best Compact Self-Cleaning Source-Capture Industrial Air Purifier Value You Can Buy, with a Quality HEPA & Carbon Filter Scrubber System That Removes Chemical Gas, Vapor & VOC Pollution, Eliminates Smoke & Extracts Toxic Fine Particles from Welding, Soldering, Plastics Extrusion, Laser Engraving, Ceramics, Woodworking Rooms, Construction Sites & More--with No HEPA Filters to Replace! All at A Discount Price, 100% Made in USA, with Free Shipping!
- Powerful 600-800 Nominal (Average) CFM @ 5.5 inches of static pressure (depending on filter configuration)
- Optional 1000-1200 CFM Airflow available with 3 PH, 3 HP motor
- Cleanable particle filter prevents costly HEPA filter expenses.
- Single phase 1.5 HP or three phase 3 HP TEFC motor with switch, cord on 1.5 HP only.
- Direct drive backward inclined airfoil non-overloading
- 177 or 295 square feet of filter area providing filter efficiency of 99% at 0.5 microns
- 80/20 Polyester Blend flame retardent HEPA-like cartridge filter (for higher airflow than normal HEPA)
- Internal baffle protecting cartridge filter
- Manual push button pulse-jet filter cleaning system
- Easy tool-less filter change-outs
- Mini-helic filter change-out guage
- Dust collection drawer
- 6 or 8 inch by 10 foot externally supported extraction
- 10 inch rear wheels and 5 inch front swivel wheels
- 11 and 14 guage heavy duty metal construction
- Kelly Green industrialized textured powder
AER Control Systems’ Small Portable Cartridge Collector (SPC Series) is a commercial source-capture purifier with the best quality carbon filter scrubbers that collect & remove chemical gas, vapor, smoke & particles for cleaner workshops--with money-saving pressure cleaning for the HEPA filter instead of having to buy filters all the time.
The SPC-1000 is designed to be a cost effective, highly efficient, alternative approach in filtering dusts, fume, smoke, gasses, and vapors at the source. The SPC Unit complies with OSHA on operations generating welding fume, dusts from grinding or sanding, and other processes. It also complies with OSHA’s new Hexavalent Chromium standard.
Typically used for control of low to moderate concentrations of dry contaminants, the SPC Unit is provided with a cost-effective manual push button pulse-jet filter cleaning to minimize filter maintenance and reduce replacement filter costs. The SPC Unit has a horizontally mounted cartridge for lower center of gravity making it a safer unit.
The SPC Small Portable Cartridge Fume & Dust Collector can be configured several different ways to perfectly match the needs of your application. Multiple inlets to include either extraction arm, downdraft bench, or slotted backdraft hood. Motor horsepower choices are 1.5 HP and 3 HP TEFC electric motors, manual push button filter cleaning system, large 10 inch rear casters for excellent mobility, 5 inch front swivel casters, 6 or 8 inch by 10 foot externally supported extraction arm, and push handle with power cord and switch for plug and go operation.
The PFC Portable Fume Collector will also help with compliance of local OSHA regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone and reducing emissions to an acceptable level. At our online store, we make it easy for you to get the best commercial and industrial fume extractors at discount prices with free shiping due to our extremely low overhead. Call our specialists today at 1-800-701-2513 to discuss the specific filter configuration that will perfectly suit your application. We are here to help!
This Package Includes:
1 SPC-1000 Single 6" Arm Unit with 1.5 HP/ Small filter
Standard unit includes: (1) flame retardant 80/20 polyester 177 sq. ft.
cartridge filter, minihelic guage, 10" & 5" wheels, 1.5HP TEFC
1PH motor, backward curve blower, switch, power cord,
manual pushbutton pulse, dust drawer, and 6" x 10' Extraction arm.
Dimensions 36 x 20 x 53.5, Weight 185 lbs
1 Owners Manual
1 Year Warranty
Note: Configuration above is for particles only, light fume--for heavier fume removal, call 800-701-2513 for quote.
XP Package (Explosion Proof for Combustible Materials Protection)
Multiple filter configurations available to suit almost any application