On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
Click to enlarge image(s)
AER APB-48102 4x8 10 HP Powered Bench Downdraft Table
A Powerful Commercial Grade Downdraft Table for Fast Removal and Control of Dust, Fibers and Particles from Grinding, Welding, Sanding and More with 5800 CFM and Money-Saving Cleanable Cartridge Filter System, Optional HEPA and Carbon Filters for Smoke and Odor, Made in USA, and All at The Best Possible Cheap Discount Online Sales Price with Free Ground Shipping! A Top Rated Downdraught Table for Industrial Manufacturing Applications.
***LEAD TIME 3-4 WEEKS***
Uses & Benefits:
- Powered Commercial Industrial Downdraft Table / Workbench for Dust, Particle, Smoke & Fume / Odor Removal
- Removal virtually all types of dust, fibers and particles
- Low-cost manual push-button air pulse filter cleaning or automatic cleaning options!
- Mini-helic filter gauge indicates when to clean filters
- High tabletop suction velocity
- Back and Hinged side panels are standard to control contaminant capture
- Entire table manufactured out of 12 and 14-gauge heavy-duty construction for longer durability
- Non-marring or bar grating surface options are available for various applications
- Optional washable spun bond filter cartridges are available for sticky dust, overspray, etc.
- Optional spark arrestors offered such as metal mesh, water or sand trays
- High-capacity dust storage drawers, quick and easy drawer removal for reduced maintenance
- Direct drive backward inclined airfoil blower allows for prolonged tabletop suction velocity, less maintenance
- Modular design allows for multiple units to be connected side-to-side or back-to-back for larger work area needs.
- Airflow: 5800 CFM, 225 FPM Face Velocity / Suction
- 48" x 102" Work Table (approx. 4' x 8')
- (2) 26" horizontal 80/20 FR cellulose polyester cartridge filter, 3.5:1 air to media ratio,
- Sealed doors with easy tool-less entry for filter cartridge change.
- Heavy duty galvanized grating table top and rear wall with hinged sides are standard.
- Direct drive backward inclined airfoil non-overloading fan.
- Manual push button filter cleaning system.
- Mini-helic filter change gauge
- High capacity dust drawer
- 12 and 14 gauge heavy-duty metal construction.
- Heavy-duty removable grating tabletop can up to 75 lbs. per square-foot part loads
- Kelly Green industrial textured powder coat finish.
- Manual motor starter
- Casters are available for most table sizes.
- 1 Year Top-Rated AER Control Systems Warranty
- Optional SmartPulse Timer for Automatic Cleaning
- Filter options: Spun-bond,hydro-oleophobic,and 99% NANO fiber cartridge media.
- Table-top surfaces such as fiberglass grating and steel-bar grating
- Optional slotted back draft for welding
- Optional add-on filters are available for smoke, (HEPA) and odor (Carbon)
- Optional welding table, meets OSHA’s Hexavalent Chromium standard
- Optional Flame retardant 99.999% @ 0.5 micron filter with NANO filter technology
- Optional enclosed booth table top with backdraft airflow
- Optional spark arrestors offered such as metal mesh, water or sand trays
- Optional Voltages: 230v, 460v 3 Phase
- Model: APB-48102 10 HP
- Nominal CFM: 5800 CFM @ 4.6" w.g. 225 FPM Face Velocity
- Voltage: Factory-wired for 460 volts 3 phase (unless otherwise specified)
- Full Load Amps @ 60 hz: 17.2 / 8.6
- Frequency: 50 / 60 hz
- Table Top Size: 48” x 102”
- Total Filter Area: 1440 sq ft
- Motor: 10 HP 230/460v 60hz
- Compressed Air Requirements: 90-105 psi, dry
- Dimensions: 103″ x 48″ x 62″
- Weight: 585 lbs
- Certfications: UL and CSA
- Download Manual: Manual-APB
Powerful Dust Removal with Money-Saving Cleanable Cartridge Filters
A very cost effective solution in capturing dust, smoke, fume and gas/vapor contaminants from welding, grinding, sanding, buffing, light plasma, and de-burring operations. The AER Powered Bench 48102 (APB Series) will comply with local codes and OSHA regulations by drawing the contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone at 175 feet-per-minute tabletop velocity--one of the highest in the industry. The APB will meet your demands for clean air quality in your shop using its built-in cost-effective filter self-cleaning system. Due to its large amount of filter area, the benefits are longer filter life and less maintenance.
The APB 48102 10 HP dust collection downdraft table consists of a horizontally mounted filter module which houses the cartridge filters. Each cartridge has a filter media pack of 2 inch pleated media and is formed in the shape of a hollow cylinder. Filter cleaning is accomplished by a short blast of compressed air (not included) to the interior of one bank of filters results in media vibration and airflow reversal that back flushes collected contaminants off of the exterior surface of the filter bank. By alternating the compressed air cleaning of the filter banks, the system can continue to collect contaminants while cleaning takes place. The motor/blower module is also located on the clean air side of the system after the pulse tank module and provides better airflow for the collection system, increased efficiency and reduces any chances of ignition from flammable dust as the air has already been cleaned before reaching the motor area.
The AER 48102 4X8 10 HP commercial downdraft table and workbench comes standard with flame retardant filter cartridges, a TEFC motor with non-overloading direct drive blower, dust drawers, and sealed doors with easy tool-less filter access, with a variety of filter and other options to perfectly suit your application and increase your productivity while maintaining safety.
Order your AER APB-48102 10 HP Powered Bench Downdraft Table here at a discount online sales price and enjoy top-quality, affordable control of dust and smoke in your shop!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of AER Control Systems quality commercial downdraft tables and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with AER Control Systems top rated warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or warranties provided by top-rated AER Control Systems commercial and industrial air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
Our innovative partnership with AER Control Systems allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new dust and fiber-eliminating AER Control Systems downdraft tables at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct--if you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.
If you have any questions give us a call or send us an email and one of commercial indoor air purification experts will be happy to help!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
We're a GSA Contractor!
Click to View Products
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
Call for Shipping Quote
and to Place Order
Customer Service Team:
Our team is available
by phone 9am-5pm CST
Monday - Friday with
24 Hour Voicemail
for After Hours and Weekends
No Sales Tax
We Pay it For You!
5% TO 20% OFF
for 10% OFF
(some items restricted as listed price
is already at the lowest possible price)
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
THINK YOU FOUND
A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT
OR BEAT IT*
*Can Choose Price Match or
Promotional Code, Not Both.
Occasionally Cannot Match
Volume Sellers such as Costco.
No Retro-Active Price Matching After 30 Days From Purchase*
We've Got You Covered.