On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
Click to enlarge image(s)
Electrocorp Clean Breeze III Vocarb Air Filtration System
***LEAD TIME 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM DATE OF ORDER***
A Powerful Top-Rated Portable Source Capture Air Purification System with Pre-Filter, HEPA & Vocarb Activated Carbon Filters that Quickly Capture Harmful Gases, VOC's, Odors & Particles in Hobby Shops, Workshops, Laboratories, Hair Salons & More, All at a Cheap Discount Price with Free Shipping!
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable Indoor HEPA and Carbon Filter Large Room Source Capture Shop Air Purifier
- More Carbon & Thicker Filters Than Most Shop Air Cleaners
- Strong Particle Removal (Removes 99.99% of Particle Pollutants down to 0.1 Micron, Dust, Dirt, Mold, Nail Dust, Hair etc.)
- Strong VOC's & Related Odor Removal--such as from Organic Sources
- Strong Synthetic Chemical & Related Odor Removal such as Benzene, Formaldehyde, Acetone, Smoke Odor, More
- Reduces and/or Eliminates Allergies and Asthma Symptoms caused by Low Air Quality
- Designed to Run Continuously
- Portable Lightweight and Easy to Move
- Best for: Indoor Rooms, Shops, Hair Salons, Laboratories, and Work Stations Requiring Dust, Chemical, Smoke or Odor Pollutant Removal
- Quality 18 lb Activated Industrial Strength Vocarb Carbon Filter for Heavy Chemical & Odor Removal
- Super HEPA and Pre-Filter
- 5' Articulating arm with 3 elbows for precision positioning
- Optional UV Bulb for Enhanced Bacteria, Mold Protection and Better Odor Removal
- Easy maneuverability on included 4 - 2” wheels
- Easy pre-filter access on bottom (no tools required)
- 3 Speeds--High, Medium, Low
- 1 Year Warranty
- 3” Thick 18 LB Activated carbon filter
- Super HEPA Filter (99.99% of all airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns in size)
- Pre-filter Included
- Airflow 400 CFM
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) 1.3/0.5
- Electric Cord Length 8 feet
- Noise Level 50-75 dB
- Dimensions 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 65 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight 57 lbs.
- Returnable Item: No
- CSA/UL Yes
Precision Air Cleaning for a Variety of Applications
Electrocorp’s precision air cleaning with Source Capture, flexible arm and Carbon and HEPA technology for both gaseous (chemical and odor) and particle contaminants is all about removing airborne particles and chemicals. The Clean Breeze III is designed to capture harmful airborne contaminants at the source. Equipped with pre-filters, micro-HEPA and an activated carbon filter that offers more inches of filter depth, the Clean Breeze III captures more chemicals, gases, odors and particles than ever before.
Harmful Toxins and Off-Gassing Eliminated
Harmful toxins, particles and chemical gases are often present in workshops, hair salons and job sites. Even applications such as museums, galleries and archival institutions housing artifacts, artwork and historical documents should be as concerned with the health of their conservators as they are with the treasures they save. The Clean Breeze III Vocarb source capture air cleaner captures chemicals, odors, dust, and mold particles directly where you're working to keep you, your products, employees and customers safe from ambient air pollutants. Got a hobby shop? The Clean Breeze III Vocarb is a great choice for soldering, jewelry repair, small scale manufacturing and more, allowing you to keep the air clean where you are working without buying a large commercial air filtration system.
The Electrocorp Clean Breeze III Vocarb is also used in dental offices, laboratory work areas, workshops and other applications where area-specific or source capture fume and dust removal is a must. Position the unit directly over almost any work area for consistent air pollutant removal so you and other don't breathe them in. The Clean Breeze III Vocarb is great for hair salons as well; with the 730 CFM motor option, this unit provides excellent removal of smoke generated during keratin smoothing or Brazilian blowout treatments. Also recommend the 730 CFM motor for dental aerosol removal applications.
The Electrocorp Clean Breeze III Vocarb is an outstanding source capture chemical fume, dust, odor and smoke removal air purifier great for a variety of applications. Order yours here at the best possible discount online sales price due to our super low overhead as an online store!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of Electrocorp quality air filtration products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with Electrocorp's top rated warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air filtration system that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or warranties provided by top-rated Electrocorp dust collection and air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
Our innovative partnership with Electrocorp allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new dust-eliminating Electrocorp air cleaners, filters and accesories at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct-if you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.
If you have any questions give us a call or send us an email and one of our indoor air filtration experts will be happy to help.
***NOTE: Highly recommend 730 CFM motor option below if majority of goal is particle / dust removal, larger particle removal, dental aerosol or smoke such as keratin treatments in hair salons, etc.
*****USE CODE SAVE5NOW TO SAVE 5% ON THIS ORDER*****
Note: All prices in US Dollars
We're a GSA Contractor!
Click to View Products
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
Call for Shipping Quote
and to Place Order
Customer Service Team:
Our team is available by phone
9am-5pm CST Monday - Friday
with 24 Hour Voicemail Available
After Hours and Weekends
5% TO 20% OFF
ENDS JULY 30TH
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
THINK YOU FOUND
A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT
OR BEAT IT**
**Can Choose Price Match or
Promotional Code, Not Both.
Occasionally Cannot Match
Volume Sellers such as Costco**
We've Got You Covered.