Click to enlarge image(s)
Dylos DC 1100 Pro Indoor Air Pollutant Detector
A Powerful, Affordable Handheld Laser Particle Counter Machine for Quick Detection of Particles, Dust, Fibers and Other Airborne Indoor Air Pollutants as Small as 0.5 Micron in Homes, Commercial Businesses, Manufacturing and More. This Industrial Grade Top-Rated and Affordable Compact Electric Indoor Air Quality Tester is on Sale Here at the Best Possible Cheap Discount Online Price with Free Shipping.
Hmmm...I wonder what's floating around in the air in my shop...warehouse....home...the office? Are my air filters working? The small, easy to use and extremely accurate hand held Dylos DC1100 PRO Air Monitor can tell you just that, with precision--FAST!
The DC1100 Pro Air Monitor is a true laser particle counter with 2 particle size ranges - small (bacteria, mold, etc) large (pollen, etc.) and features the same patented technology as the DC 1100 Pollutant Detection Machine (constant monitoring, an easy to read LCD screen with small and large particle counts, dynamic bar graph, etc) but with one BIG difference--it is EVEN MORE sensitive--detecting particles down to 0.5 microns! The large particle size range is calibrated to 2.5 microns and above for increased sensitivity in that range, as well.
That means that the DC1100 Pro Air Monitor works even harder to let you know when possible problem-causing small or large airborne particles, mold, dust, or fibers are present--very important for those with severe allergies or asthma, or commercial / industrial applications where small hazardous particles could be present. Having this information also lets you know what kind of air purifier you might need to address the situation effectively--or whether your current air filtration methods are working...or not!
Like the powerful DC1100 particle tester machine, the PRO model has multiple screen views including minute, hour, day and monitor to evaluate your air quality, and store up to 30 days of air quality history for review.
- Under $275
- Perfect for any space where air quality and safety is a concern
- Perfect for commercial, industrial uses to monitor particles in the air--warehouses, plants, paint booths, and much more!
- SEVERE ALLERGY / ASTHMA SUFFERERS--place this unit outside a window or in a window sill to see what the air conditions are BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE!
- Excellent tool for contractors, shop owners, etc -- you can test the air for your clients and your employees to ensure their safety!
- Important tool for testing air quality and SAFETY in areas recently subjected to FLOODING, or other weather damage.
- Great for use in the home to continuously monitor air quality for you and your family--if there are any new particles floating around--you'll know about it!
- 90 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase against defects in material or workmanship.
Available Colors: Black
Dimensions: H 7 in x W 4.5 in x D 3 in
Total Weight: 2.5 lb
Non-PC order ships within 24-48 hours. PC Interface order ships in 2-3 days.
"I really like this unit…and would recommend it to whoever is trying to control dust and particles due to strong allergies"
"..the Dylos air quality monitor proved to be an effective and economical tool for diagnosing my bronchitis/asthma problems. I suspected, with my doctors help, the air quality in the house was part of the problem with my constant coughing and labored breathing. The monitor analyzed my home air quality and by comparing the LCD screen readings with the chart on the back I found the particle count was in the "very poor" range. I installed a high efficiency electronic air cleaner on my furnace and within a day the Dylos monitor indicated the air quality had gone from very poor to excellent. To my surprise my bronchitis/asthma cleared up in three days. No more steroids, antibiotics, inhalers and cough suppressants!
Thank you Dylos,
Avoid another attack--be SURE of what's floating around in your air! Order your DC100 Air Quality Monitor TODAY! Order below or call us: 1-800-701-2513
And as always--FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the Continental U.S.!