On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
Click to enlarge image(s)
AHP 3 Commercial Fogger Disinfection System
Pass Inspections and Prevent Illness by Sanitizing Rooms with a Portable Fogging Disinfection System with Aerosolized Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) That Reaches Virtually Every Surface, Crack & Crevice with an Eco-Friendly, Dry Mist that Kills Mold Spores, MRSA, Yeasts, Bacteria, Viruses and More in Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Gyms, Industrial Faclities, Vehicles and More, with Extension Arm for Fast Room / Office Fogging, and Optional Hose and Nozzle, All at a Discount Price with Free Shipping!
*** PLEASE CALL FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING, DEALS & MORE 800-701-2513 ***
Uses & Benefits:
- Portable Commercial Room and Spot Fogging Disinfection System
- Disinfects an Entire Room in Minutes
- Practical Room Size - Up to 2100 Square Feet Per Machine (assuming 10' ceiling)
- Kills Over 99% of Mold, Bacteria and Viruses with Proper Disinfectant Solution, such as 7% Peroxide
- Great for Beginning or Established Disinfection / Cleaning Companies
- Consistent, super-fast evaporating 2-3 micron droplet size--smallest droplet size available, most effective.
- No drains, no pumps or fans required
- No wetting of surfaces
- No white mineral spots - not ultrasonic
- No drains, pumps or fans needed
- Maintenance free-permanent metal nozzle, no nozzle replacements
- Best for: Medical Applications - Storage - Schools - Gyms - Classrooms - Houses - Restaurants - Hospitals - Laboratories - Commercial Manufacturing Faclities, Food Processing and More!
- Completely Portable with Built-In Compressor--add power and solution and you're ready to go!
- Super small 2-3 micron droplet size for 100% evaporation, no wetting of surface
- Extension Arm / Stand Included--allows for quick fogging outside of a room, vehicle, cabinet, or other small spaces
- Optional Hose / Gun for Walk Around Style Fogging, Disinfecting Boxed Shipments, Outdoor Areas, etc.
- Wireless Operation from Smartphone or Tablet through App
- Automatic CSDM Data Log Keeps Records of Fogging Disinfection Sessions
- Cold Fog (No condensation)
- Durable non-clogging system
- Adjustable long-life metal directional nozzle
- Easy grip handle
- Self-cooling air inlets
- Chemical level indicator lights
- Integrated AC power outlet to daisy-chain connect other foggers or equipment
- Cooling outlet fan
- No spill funnel with cover
- Status light indicator
- Practical rugged roto-mold construction, will fit in most crawl spaces, easily in a trunk, easy to carry
- Digital interface allows selection of area dimensions or time to determine fogging time
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model: AHPF3
- Height: 17 1/4”
- Length: 19 3/4”
- Width : 13 3/4”
- Weight(empty): 36 pounds
- Electrical power: 115v, 4 amps, 60 Hz
- AC Outlet: 115V 10A
- Holding tank capacity: 1.3 gallon liquid
- Disinfecting Capability Maximum 10,500 cubic feet per hour/per fogger
- Patent Pending 62/115,71
- NOTE: AHP 3 fogger can only use 7% pre-mixed peroxide solution, no Bioshield, no quats, etc.
Powerful Whole Room Disinfection with Extension Arm
Sanitize homes, hospital clean rooms & industrial businesses with the best antibacterial, antiviral & sporicidal commercial vapor mist disinfection system. This unit uses powerful hydrogen peroxide to disinfect all available surfaces in minutes, disinfecting a whole room in to 99.9999% for all listed pathogens with the most advanced natural, green, eco-friendly germicidal, virucidal, bactericidal & anti-microbial peroxide solution. Hydrogen peroxide is known to kill Herpes, MRSA, E. Coli, AIDS, Legionella, measles, a variety of virus types including HIV, flu viruses and much more. Use this portable disinfection system to create safer, non-toxic medical facilities, school classrooms, correctional facilities, daycare centers, gyms, surgery centers, emergency rooms & other spaces with no residue or chemical odors.
Why the AHP 3 System? The AHP 3 Commercial Bio-Decontamination System is the first portable, hydrogen peroxide-based fogging system capable of disinfecting a space via a pulse technology. While most systems rely on dispensing chemical and turning off once the desired time is achieved, or depend on manual spraying, AHP goes further by focusing on a maintained pathogen-killing zone. And since the dry fog reaches virtually every crack and crevice, the AHP System is proving to be much more effective and much less expensive than costly UV robot systems on the market. Droplet size is of utmost importance when disinfecting or remediating a space.
Treat Large...and Small Spaces Occasionally there are spaces too small to fit an AHP device–not many, but some. For these spaces, the manufacturer has developed an accessory extension arm. This means that, in addition to dispensing product from the main nozzle point, it is now possible to switch from treating a large room like a laboratory or surgical suite to treating a small space like a fleet vehicle or a biological safety cabinet without the need to purchase two devices. This versatile design makes it possible. This clever system is modular and scalable and is another first from thi manufacturer, saving you time and money.
The AHP 3 Fogger assures 2-3 micron size droplets, for a super fine, fast evaporating dry mist and the best coverage without damaging saturation. This droplet size also allows for more complete disinfection, going far beyond manual disinfection methods. The AHP system also offers better coverage than popular UV light systems, at a fraction of the cost. Just dial in the room size on the AHP interface, push the start button, close the door and let the AHP unit fog the room for the specified number of minutes based room size (unit calculates this for you) These units are great for public transportation, buses, trolleys, and many other areas where large cumbersome UV systems would be difficult to use.
ADVANTAGES OF THE AHP 3 SYSTEM
- Kills mold and germs in every nook, crack, and crevice.
- Spray and wipe technique misses areas and cross-contaminates--the AHP system reaches all avilable surfaces.
- Saves time and money by reducing excess labor costs.
- For use in all categories of water loss including CAT 2 & 3.
- Effective for crime scene clean-up, biohazard, decontamination and emergency transport.
- Effective for public transportation, schools, municipal buildings, bio-terror and much more.
- Up to 10,500 Cubic Feet of remediation or disinfection PER HOUR!
- Specifically designed with YOU in mind, the AHP is perfectly suited for smaller spaces yet powerful enough for large commercial areas.
- Compared to other fogging or vapor mist disinfection systems, the AHP solutions are uniquely effective, non-toxic and non-corrosive, which cannot be said for solutions such as Vital Oxide chemical, which only kills gram negative(MRSA)-level bacteria and below.
Order your AHP 3 Fogger Disinfection System with Extension Arm today and experience the benefits having a truly clean environment in your home or business! There is truly nothing better available! Call us toll-free today at 1-800-701-2513 with your questions and one of our expert staff will be happy to assist you!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
We're a GSA Contractor!
Click to View Products
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
Call for Shipping Quote
and to Place Order
Customer Service Team:
Our team is available by phone
9am-5pm CST Monday - Friday
with 24 Hour Voicemail Available
After Hours and Weekends
5% TO 20% OFF
ENDS JUNE 18TH
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
THINK YOU FOUND
A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT
OR BEAT IT**
**Can Choose Price Match or
Promotional Code, Not Both.
Occasionally Cannot Match
Volume Sellers such as Costco**
We've Got You Covered.