Click to enlarge image(s)
Bed Bug Detection Kit
Quickly Detect Bed Bugs & Prevent an Infestation with a Certified Bed Bug Test Kit. Here We Offer a Fast, Accurate System That Identifies Large and Small Bed Bugs in Homes, Hotels, Apartments, Bedrooms, Mattresses and More, with Instant Results, Free Shipping & Discount Pricing!
The Bed Bug Screen Check is an all-new bed bug detection device designed specifically for monitoring bed bugs on a large or small scale, as a part of an inspection and prevention strategy. This kit dentifies bed bug in a fast, natural way and includes enough test strips for up to 6 locations
Early Detection is the key to effective bed bug management. Bed bug researchers and experts all agree: The single most effective way to manage and minimize the bedbug epidemic is to implement effective inspection practices that can help identify a bedbug problem as early as possible and deal with it before it becomes a major infestation.
Note: Bedbugs are an extremely difficult pest to manage and identify and BBSC is simply one tool that can be employed in an effort to monitor bedbug activity. BBSC will not detect bedbugs 100% of the time and it’s entirely possible that bedbugs may be present in a location, but no bedbugs have been found in the BBSC monitors.
Easy to Use:
• Fold and tear along perforations to separate sheet into six monitors
• Peel off inner release liner
• Fold along center perforation
• Gently press so that top adheres to bottom - do not squeeze hard
• Remove outer release liner and place in desired location
• Inspect device for bed bugs
Placement Recommendations for Living Areas
The recommended protocol for monitoring bedbug activity in a typical room consists of strategically placing a BBSC monitors in and around areas that people frequent, such as beds, couches, upholstered furniture, and other key areas such as:
1. Headboards Monitors should be placed tightly along the back edges and corners. The area behind the headboard in one of the least disturbed areas in a bedroom and is a prime location for bedbugs – close to their feeding site.
2. Between Mattress & Box Spring BBSC monitors should be placed at the four corners of the bed, between the mattress and the box spring.
3. Openings Between Walls These areas include vents, ducts, electrical sockets, wall switches, plumbing openings and light fixtures. These areas are often the first places that bedbugs enter a dwelling when adjacent units have become heavily infested. BBSC monitors should be placed in or around any openings between units.
4. Wall Hangings Pictures, artwork, mirrors, decorations – these areas are often overlooked, yet they provide excellent hiding places for bedbugs. Monitors should be placed along the back edges behind each of these.
5. Cushioned Furniture Upholstered furniture, including chairs and couches, are also common areas for bedbug infestations. BBSC monitors should be placed between cushions, along couch backs, and around legs.
6. Closets This is often where hitchhiking bedbugs escape from contaminated luggage infecting an area. BBSC monitors can be placed discretely in and around these locations.
7. Nightstands Another location that provides a bridge between the floor and the bed. BBSC monitors should be placed under and behind nightstands, and on the back of drawers.
8. Bed Frames/Posts BBSC monitors can be used to create a barrier to hinder bedbugs from traveling up bed legs; monitors can easily be trimmed to size and fit around all four bed legs.
If you live in an apartment building or complex, you must be especially careful about the spread of bedbugs. Bedbugs commonly migrate from one infested apartment to adjacent units – as well as above, below, and across hallways. To help identify such activity, place BBSC monitors along common walls of adjacent units.
Note: BBSC monitors are designed for placement where bedbugs tend to hide – i.e. in hard-to-reach and out of the way areas. Please be aware that the adhesive backing on the BBSC device may damage certain surfaces or leave some residue. If you are concerned about such damage, we strongly recommend that you use this product only in areas that this would not be an issue. In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove from skin. Use paint thinner for easy clean up.
This Package Includes:
6 Bed Bug Test Strips
NOTE: Unopened kits are returnable with 25% restocking fee, customer pays shipping back; opened kits are not returnable.