On Smart Phones
Purchasing Multiple Units?
Call for Wholesale Pricing!
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
Click to enlarge image(s)
GloTran VHP Plasma High-Level Disinfector
An Advanced Commercial High-Level Disinfection System that Utilizes a Unique VHP Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Cold Plasma Technology, Providing Dry, Cool and Safe, Surface Cleaner for Devices, Medical Tools and Electronics that Are Not Suitable for Wet or High-Temperature AutoClave or Similar Sanitizing Methods. This Top-Rated Germicidal Disinfector Unit Kills Surface-Borne Biological Pathogens such as Bacteria, Viruses, and Mold Spores to Purify with Greater than 99.999% Efficacy (5-Log Kill), All at The Best Possible Cheap Discount Online Sales Price with Free Ground Shipping. Great for Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Manufacturing, Industrial Bio-Engineering and other Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antimicrobial Applications.
Uses and Benefits:
- Commercial-Grade Antibacterial / Antiviral VHP Plasma Germicidal High-level Disinfection Machine
- Unique Antimicrobial Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Cold Plasma System Kills Bacteria, Viruses, Mold Spores to 99.999% 5 Log Kill
- Unit Allows for Fast, Cheap Automated Sanitation of Many Heat / Moisture Sensitive Items, such as Electronics and Common Tools, Devices.
- Sanitize and Re-Use of Select Items to Reduce Costs
- Allows for No-Touch Disinfection & Purification of Hundreds of Commonly Contaminated Items
- Simple, One-Click Start with Minimal User Interaction Required.
- Powerful Surface Cleaner with No Contact with Chemical Sprays or Aerosols
- Rugged Construction Suitable for Industrial Applications
- Germicidal 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor Directly Contacts Items, Evenly Covering Surface, Cracks & Crevices
- Proudly Made in USA!
- BEST FOR: Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Laboratories, Manufacturing, Dental, Medical Facilities, Antimicrobial Testing and More.
- Biocidal Cleaner / Antimicrobial Efficacy – Antibacterial and Antiviral to 99.999%+ Kill
- Fast Cycle Time 15 - 20 minutes to Sanitize, with Automation
- Allows for sanitation of hard-to-reach surfaces, and micro-scratches for thorough purification
- Dry Disinfection Cycle
- Touch-Screen Control Panel
- Fast Hinged Entry Door with Dual Safety Switch (Interlocks with unit's door position sensors)
- Sanitizer's Purification Chamber Easily accommodates multiple items.
- Machine Load Tray allows easy placement and removal of items.
- Touch-less and fully contained commercial Germicidal Peroxide Injection System.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Monitor: Monitors hydrogen peroxide containment within unit chamber
- RF Generator ionizes H2O2 plasma and restricted to operate only at a safe vacuum pressure.
- Vacuum/pressure monitoring
- Safety pressure relief valve: Low pressure relief range of 5-7 PSIG, ISO 4126-2 compliant.
- 1 Year Top-Rated Warranty, Parts & Labor
- Unit Dimensions (inches) 36w X 23d X 30h
- Unit Weight 360 lbs (163.7kg)
- Chamber Diameter 11.75 in / 20 in depth
- Chamber Volume 35 Liters
- Maximum Chamber Load 15 lbs
- Disinfection Temperature 25°C ± 5°C
- Commercial Reagent/ Disinfectant 35% Stabilized Medical Grade Germicidal H2O2 Only
- Power Supply 115V AC, 60Hz, 20A
- (Machine can be wall-mounted; single-phase duplex power outlet required)
- Maximum System Power Rating 1800 W
- Download GloTran Brochure Here
- Download GloTran Spec Sheet Here
**Scientific data available upon request.
**Cycle time depends on load size and porosity of items.
**The end user is responsible for sourcing the 35% Hydrogen Peroxide.
High-Level Antimicrobial Cold Plasma Sanitizer Machine
Hospital-acquired infections (also called healthcare-associated infections, or HAIs) are the infections that a patient can contract while being treated in a commercial or private healthcare facility. The prevention of hospital-acquired infection often focuses only on the high-risk, invasive diagnostic and therapeutic tools. However, the risk of contamination from many potentially contaminated, non-critical tools and devices is frequently underestimated and therefore neglected, creating hazards. Common antimicrobial cheap discount spray cleaner and wipe practices in use in many healthcare settings are also increasing HAI’s due to inability to kill a high percentage of bacteria, viruses and mold present as these methods cannot cover all surfaces, cracks or crevices of the item adequately.
Per Unit Cost Of Hospital-Acquired Infections: The healthcare system cost of treating HAIs is staggering — estimated at over $30 billion each year. Hospital cost is reported at over $15,000 per affected patient. Beyond a hospital’s financial cost, the terrible impact on patients and communities cannot be measured. Infections complicate treatment, prolong hospital stays, cause higher re-admission rates, result in additional surgery, higher antibacterial cleaner costs, cause pain, suffering and often, death. A strong solution to prevent these infections to a much higher degree is the groundbreaking GloTran VHP Plasma Germicidal High-level Surface Disinfector Machine
What is GloTran?
GloTran™ is a top-rated automated, commercial-grade germicidal high-level disinfection machine that utilizes vaporized germicidal hydrogen peroxide gas and cold plasma as a surface cleaner system to provide a unique surface disinfector unit that effectively kills bacteria, viruses, mold spores and other pathogens in a variety of medical and industrial settings. Examples of items that can be sanitized with GloTran include non-invasive portable clinical items (NPIs) include blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes, pulse oximeters, ophthalmoscopes, otoscopes, ultrasound transducers, ID badges, pens, and more. Additionally, you can sanitize dozens of electronic devices that often carry pathogens, such as cell phones, pagers, game systems, and TV remote controls. GloTran’s best top-rated antimicrobial cold plasma technology disinfects surfaces that have been traditionally difficult to disinfect, providing protection that was previously unavailable.
GloTran is one of the best surface cleaners systems for sale online because the antibacterial and antiviral cold plasma disinfection technology has a tremendous ability to penetrate into hard-to-reach areas of items, literally pushing commercial-grade germicidal peroxide vapor into cracks, crevices and mated surfaces, killing germs where they hide. This top-rated antimicrobial treatment is dry and cool, safe for many non-critical tools and electronic devices that cannot be treated with wet or high-temperature sanitizer or autoclave systems. The GloTran disinfection unit’s process provides you with an automated, effortless surface cleaner system that delivers consistent sanitation results.
Re-Use and Save! Instead of throwing away some non-porous items, there are some items that can be quickly, cheaply and safely sanitized with GloTran’s best commercial-grade surface purifier unit, killing over 99.999% of bacteria, viruses and mold, preventing infections and sharply reducing many consumable or replacement costs:
SOME ITEMS THAT CAN BE DISINFECTED WITH GLOTRAN™ INCLUDE:
If you're looking for the best top-rated commercial-grade sanitizer unit to disinfect difficult to sanitize devices and electronics with 99.999% effectiveness (5-log kill on surfaces) and potentially save a significant amount of money by reusing some previously single-use items, the GloTran Automated Cold Plasma Sanitizer System for sale here is a powerful germicidal disinfection machine to have at your disposal. Order yours today at the best possible cheap discount price with free shipping.
- Blood pressure cuff (Sphygmomanometer)
- Blood pressure monitors
- Stethoscope and cases
- Pulse oximeters, peripheral probe and cable
- Clippers, tweezers
- Sequential compression devices
- Roho cushions
- CPAP machine hoses and face mask
- Goniometers, for measuring range of motion
- Needle exchange tongs
- Otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes
- Reflex hammers
- Scissors for non-sterile procedures
- Speculum lights
- Ultrasound/Doppler probes on intact skin
- Airflow sensors (sleep lab)
- Cast cutting blades / saws
- Diagnostic imaging systems: mammography paddles, limb props
- ECG: Electro-cardiogram cables, ECG lead wires
- Electric razor: razor body and handle
- Defibrillator units & paddles
- Traction devices and patient slings
- Nurse call buttons
- Virtually any industrial or commercial tools that will fit in the purification chamber
- Items (note: anything made of cellulose or biodegradable fiber cannot be effectively sanitized with antibacterial / antiviral solutions and systems and are therefore not recommended)
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of GloTran VHP Plasma High-Level Disinfector units and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with GloTran's top rated warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or warranties provided by top-rated GloTran surface sanitizer systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
Our innovative partnership with GloTran Advanced Surface Disinfection Systems allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new commercial antibacterial surface purifier systems at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct-if you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.
If you have any questions give us a call at 1-800-701-2513 or send us an email and one of indoor air purification experts will be happy to help.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
We're a GSA Contractor!
Click to View Products
Free Continental U.S. Shipping
On Most Purchases Over $40
(some restrictions apply)
Alaska & Hawaii Orders
Call for Shipping Quote
and to Place Order
Customer Service Team:
Our team is available by phone
9am-5pm CST Monday - Friday
with 24 Hour Voicemail Available
After Hours and Weekends
5% TO 20% OFF
ENDS JUNE 18TH
WITH ANY QUESTIONS
THINK YOU FOUND
A LOWER PRICE?
WE'LL MEET IT
OR BEAT IT**
**Can Choose Price Match or
Promotional Code, Not Both.
Occasionally Cannot Match
Volume Sellers such as Costco**
We've Got You Covered.