Click to enlarge image(s)
BOFA DentalPRO Aerosol Air Purifier System
A High Quality Dust, Fume and Aerosol Collector for Dental Applications & More with an Advanced Long-Lasting HEPA & Carbon Filter Air Scrubbing System that Removes 99.997% of Particles, Droplets, Aerosols, Fumes & More, Made in USA and All at a Discount Online Sales Price with Free Shipping.
Uses and Benefits:
- Portable Source Capture HEPA & Carbon Extraoral Suction Air Purifier
- HEPA and Advanced Carbon Filter Technology
- Low noise level, so won’t interrupt clinician-patient interaction
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to operate
- High airflow and high vacuum for maximum aerosol capture
- High filter efficiency at high airflow
- BEST FOR: Dental Offices, Operating Rooms, Aestheticians, Surgical Applications, and Any Application Requiring Similar Source Capture of Pollutants.
- Four piece multi-positional arm and adjustable funnel nozzle / capture device
- Three-stage filtration; pre-, HEPA and advance carbon filter
- Digital speed control
- Movable arms allow the detachable easy-clean inlet nozzles to be positioned as needed
- Specially designed advanced carbon filter with large surface area for high airflow
- Variable speed - adjust as required
- Filter condition indicator
- Multi-voltage sensor automatically adjusts to local voltage (90-257V)
- Top-Rated 2 Year BOFA Warranty, Parts and Labor
- Motor Type: Centrifugal turbine
- Electrical data 90 - 257v 1 ph 50/60Hz
- Full load current: 12.5 amps
- Dimensions (HxWxD) Without arm, 840 x 475 x 550 mm
- 33.07 x 18.70 x 21.65”
- Airflow/ pressure 240 m³/hr / 141 cfm Weight 54 kgs / 119 lbs
- Noise level < 64 dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Power cord length 3 meters
- Filters DeepPleat pre-filter, HEPA filter, Odor/gas filter
- Typical filter life 12 months
- Filter efficiency HEPA with 99.997% at 0.3 microns
- Approvals CE
- Cabinet construction Powder coated mild steel
Effective Dental Air Purifier for Aerosol, Droplet and Particle Removal
The transmission of dental aerosols is a hazard faced by dental staff every day. Procedures that use low- or high-speed handpieces, ultrasonic scalers, air polishers, or air/water syringes create bioaerosols and spatter. Understanding and minimizing these risks will help protect the health of dental staff and reduce the chance of infection transmission. Inhalation of airborne particles and aerosols produced during dental procedures may cause adverse respiratory health effects and bidirectional disease transmission.
Dental personnel and patients are exposed to tens of thousands of bacteria per cubic metre, and the potential to breathe infective material that is aerosolized during routine procedures is high. Viruses, such as COVID-19 (measuring 120-160 nm), spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is therefore essential that the risk is removed at source before causing further infection.
The DentalPRO Aerosol helps to reduce risk of cross contamination between dental staff and the patient during examination. With a market leading airflow to ensure optimum capture, it is designed to work alongside appropriate PPE guidelines. The DentalPRO Aerosol works by extracting contaminated air away from dental staff breathing zones and passing through a series of filters. It is simple to use and maintain, and there’s no need to vent outside as the filtered air is sent back into the room. Its three-stage filtration includes a HEPA filter which removes 99.997% of particles at 0.3 microns.
Due to the large adjustable flow rate, the DentalPRO Aerosol may be used for a variety of procedures between dental staff and patient and can be turned to maximum capacity for applications that involve heavier aerosol generation. With a sleek design, this is an ideal addition to any dental setting, offering maximum protection and minimal interference.
Order your BOFA DentalPRO Aerosol Air Purifier System here at the best possible discount online sales price due to our super low overhead, and enjoy clean, safe air in your dental office or operatory.
If you have any questions, give our specialists a call toll-free at 1-800-701-2513. We are here to help!
Save Money Shopping Online, and Don’t Get Ripped Off
There are not many official online retailers of BOFA Americas laser air purification products and unfortunately the internet is full of scams. As a general rule of thumb, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Cheap cut rate online deals often end up being a used or refurbished unit, which do not come with BOFA Americas top rated 2 year warranties. Or even worse, you may end up buying a cheap discount air cleaner that doesn’t have the energy efficiency, features or real air cleaning power provided by top-rated BOFA Americas laser air filtration systems.
Why Buying From Us is Better Than Buying Direct!
When you buy your money and energy saving BOFA Americas laser fume and dust extractors and filters from us, you get a brand new unit, at the best possible price, with BOFA Americas amazing 2 year warranty. Our innovative partnership with BOFA Americas allows us to ship directly from their warehouse, which cuts out the middle man and eliminates the high operating costs of traditional brick and mortar big box stores. These savings get passed directly to you, allowing us to offer brand new air quality hazard-eliminating BOFA Americas air purifiers and filters at the best possible everyday cheap discount online sales prices. And buying from us is definitely better than direct. If you buy direct, you'll have to pay shipping. Buying from us, however, you always get fast free ground shipping as our thanks to you for shopping with us.